The Best of Malaysia & the King of the Swingers!
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- 2 nights in 4* KL at Doubletree By Hilton
- Internal flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kuching
- 3 nights in 5* Pullman Kuching
- Easy access to renowned Borneo National Parks
- Central location
- Outdoor freshwater pool
- Trendy restaurants and bars
- Return airport transfers in Kuching
- Half Day excursion to see the Orangutans at Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
- Half Day Santubong Wildlife Cruise
- 3 nights in the 5* Gaya Island Resort
- Breakfast included
- Beachfront resort set on an island within the protected Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Outdoor freshwater pool
- Return airport and speedboat transfers to Gaya Island Resort
Breath-taking scenery, wonderful hospitality and rare wildlife make Borneo a must for any traveller. Our amazing holiday takes you from the skyscrapers of Kuala Lumpur to the dense wild tropics and fine white beaches of Gaya Island, stopping en route to get up close and personal to Borneo's most famous inhabitant!
Spend two nights in Malaysia’s sultry capital. It's packed with historic monuments, steel-clad skyscrapers, lush parks, huge shopping malls that rival Dubai or Singapore, bustling street markets and lively nightspots. You'll stay in the 4* DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and just a 10-minute walk from the famous landmark of Petronas Towers. Dine in five hotel restaurants and bars offering a wide selection of dining options from local cuisine to home-style Italian fare. The hotel’s signature restaurant, Makan Kitchen, provides an authentic regional Malaysian dining experience.
From here you'll fly to Kuching and spend the next three nights in the 5* Pullman Kuching. This centrally located hotel gives you the chance to explore the capital of Malaysian Borneo. It is one of Asia’s most alluring cities, with fabulous food and new hotels, but little traffic and few high-rises to spoil the laid-back vibe. The main reason people come to Kuching though is to see the incredible wildlife of the area, including orang-utans, proboscis monkeys, estuarine crocodiles, macaque monkeys, fireflies, and Irrawaddy dolphins. We've included two wildlife excursions to get you (safely!) up close to the area's famous inhabitants.
Your final stop is at the idyllic resort of Gaya Island. With its youthful vibe and sun-dappled moments, this beachfront resort blends harmoniously with the natural environment featuring a collection of hillside villas with views that range from mangrove forests and the surrounding canopy to the outline of Mount Kinabalu. It provides the perfect luxurious end to a fabulous holiday.