TONNAGE: 20,704 GT
LENGTH: 176.25 m (578 ft 3 in) m
TOTAL CREW: 300
OCCUPANCY: 650 passengers
Magical Experience on Astor Cruise
Cruise and Maritime Voyages (CMV) specialize in traditional British hospitality experience with a twist as the visitors do not have to fly around to reach a specific cruise; in contrast to the norm. The ships are designed as such to maximize the experience of fun, leisure and entertainment right in the middle of the sea. The fleet consist of smaller to mid-sized vessels, ensuring the maximum customer satisfaction.
Astor is a pride of CMV, especially after the refurbishment in 2010, the ship is fully equipped to cater the requirements of guests. With a total of 600 guests only, it offers more companionship during the journey. The unique experience is doubled with the special attention and care shown by the staff.
The unique design and big size make it the perfect choice for maritime voyages. There are total 7 passenger decks that are connected to each other through lifts.
Despite the small size of Astor, there are still 16 categories of accommodations ranging from inner suites with artificial lighting to the ocean view cabins with natural light. Each cabin steward is always on call to serve you better. Following is the brief description of some of the cabins:
- Four Berth Inner: These cabins have 3 lower beds and one upper berth. Located on Atlantic Decks. The basic amenities come with a bathroom (shower and toilet), storage space, mini bar, safe and others.
- Standard Twin Inner: the Baltic houses these cabins with 2 lower beds. The usual amenities have one extra addition, that is; 6 of the cabins have upper Pullman berths.
- Superior Twin/Double Ocean View: These ocean view cabins are located on the higher Atlantic Deck, with twin lower beds and converted double bed. Of course, all the basic amenities are given.
- Premium Suite Ocean View: Centrally located on Atlantic deck, these 20 suites offer very chic interiors, sitting area, storage space, and double beds with all the essential amenities.
- Astor Suite: It is an ideal cabin if you want to enjoy the luxury of indoors with an amazing larger view of outdoors. Located on the Boat Deck, Astor suites have the prime location and the cabin space living and sleeping areas, with all the necessary facilities.
Leisure Time on Astor
Luxury times on Astor are twofold. Either you join many activities or just relax and enjoy the pampering done by the professional staff. There are programmes where guest speakers or comedians are invited to indulge in meaningful discussions or just carefree laughter. The evening times can be enjoyed with music, dance and drinks.
The indoor swimming pool and sauna are the best spots to enjoy and relax the tense muscles. Join the craft classes or play chess or card games with other guests, or simply relax in the lounge sipping your favourite drink. The choices are endless ensuring that all the guests enjoy to their fullest on the cruise.
The amazingly delicious cuisine will never disappoint you as it caters to the taste buds of everyone. And of course, a variety of fine wines is available to complement each meal.
Some Special Offers
- Leisurely but traditional cruise experience
- A very high standard of professionalism in services offered
- 11 UK departure ports
- Opportunity of excursion at moist ports of call
- Cocktail party
- Variety of entertainment
Cruising on comparatively larger ships might prove to be an intimidating experience for many. But on Astor, every guest is given personalised attention and the activities give you an ample chance to indulge in camaraderie with others. The whole cruising experience is not just in fun activities, more serious-minded guests can entertain themselves with a well-stocked library. Overall it is a win-win deal; although unfortunately there are specialized activities for children. So, it is recommended not to bring children on the cruise.
Speak to a Cruise Expert 0330 043 1936
FOOD AND DRINK
BEAUTY TREATMENTS FOR MEN