TONNAGE: 12,165 GRT
LENGTH: 160.08 m (525 ft 2 in) m
OCCUPANCY: 390 passengers
Cruise and Maritime Voyages (CMV) specialize in traditional British hospitality experience with a twist as the visitors do not have to fly around to reach a specific cruise; in contrast to the norm. the ships are designed as such to maximize the experience of fun, leisure and entertainment right in the middle of the sea. The fleet consist of smaller to mid-sized vessels, ensuring the maximum customer satisfaction.
Mid-sized ship; Astoria is very classic in its built and can accommodate only 550 guests in 277 cabins. Such a number ensures closeness and intimacy among all. The highlight feature of Astoria cruise is that is only for adults and offers the services during the spring season.
Astoria is a specialized vessel for the cruise and maritime voyages.
Like any other CMV cruise, the highest priority is given to the comfort of guests in Astoria also. Each cabin is fully air conditioned with private suite-type facilities and the services provided by serving staff. Below are some of the features of some cabins:
- Standard Inner Twin: These category 1 cabins are seventeen in number with an amazing sea view. These have two lower beds and few have Pullman upper berth.
- Owners Presidential Suite Ocean with Balcony: this very spacious and luxurious suite has windows offering a clear sea view and a balcony of its own. It has two rooms, a living area, a bedroom with 2 lower beds that can be converted to double bed. All the basic facilities are also provided.
- Superior Single Inner: These are exclusive cabins with only four in number. There is no sea view, but they have two lower beds and all the basic amenities.
- Superior Plus Twin Ocean View: These ocean view cabins are twenty in number with an amazing ocean view and the customary basic facilities.
Leisure Time on Astoria
Astoria offers a classic and more traditional maritime experience in very warm surroundings. There are many cosy yet stylish lounges to relax in, with your partner. During the day, you can be entertained with guest speakers or do work out or simply stroll on the deck, hands in hands with your loved one. In the evening times, you can enjoy shows, music and drinks in Calypso Show Lounge.
- Dining Experience: The dining experience at Olissipo Restaurant is an indulging experience, as the staff is attentive to every whim and desires and the meals are cooked and presented according to the highest international standards. The meals can be enjoyed on the deck or by the poolside. Alternatively, you can also enjoy the buffet style meals at Lotus Buffet. Be ready to be entertained by the superb food choices 24/7.
- Health & Beauty: pamper yourself and your body at the sauna and steam room or groom yourself in hairdresser and treatment room. Relaxation is guaranteed.
And Yet More Entertainment
Music options from pianists to discos and drinks are some of the highlighting features of onboard entertainment. Specialized programmes are arranged to have talks by guest speakers and craft specialists. The guest speakers are avid and passionate orators with skills in specified areas. There talks about maritime history, gardening or even criminology will definitely give a food to thought.
Evening entertainment is dominated by dance, music and drinks. The variety in music suits the moods of the guests.
Astoria Cruise is exclusively dedicated to the adults. Families are also welcome but bear in mind that there are no activities for children. Come and have some hassle-free time with us.