TONNAGE: 46,052 GT
LENGTH: 728 ft (222 m) m
TOTAL CREW: 660
OCCUPANCY: 1,452 passengers
Cruise and Maritime Voyages (CMV) specialize in traditional British hospitality experience with a twist as the visitors do not have to fly around to reach a specific cruise; in contrast to the norm. the ships are designed as such to maximize the experience of fun, leisure and entertainment right in the middle of the sea. The fleet consist of smaller to mid-sized vessels, ensuring the maximum customer satisfaction.
Magellan Cruise is a medium-sized cruise but just do not even imagine that medium size is in any way a hindrance; as your trip will be full of treasured activities ranging from comfortable lounge areas, natural views, relaxing cabins and deliciously amazing cuisine – all keeping in line with British tradition.
The Magellan Ship has an impressive profile with homely wood type decks. Almost 1250 guests can be leisurely accommodation with a friendly ambience. The 9 passenger decks are connected by 8 elevators. The international and British staff are professional to cater to the demands of customers.
Keeping to the best standards of luxury, Magellan cruise offers comfortable cabins and resting lounges. The variety of cabins offers an equal variety of ocean view to help the visitors to relax. There are 15 categories of cabins and suites to cater to the demands of different customers.
Some special features of some of the cabins are as follows:
- Standard Twin / Standard Plus Twin Inner: These are fully air-conditioned, located at Caribbean deck with privacy, enough storage space and all the basic utilities.
- Standard Twin Ocean View: These cabins offer amazing ocean view and located on Baltic Deck are equipped with single bed and upper berth. They have enough storage space and basic amenities.
- Superior Plus Twin Ocean View: Located at front and back of Pacific upper deck, these cabins are available with a picture window. The suites are fully equipped with basic necessities.
- Junior Suite: It is an individual suite, located at Navigation Deck with balcony and sitting area. It comes with jacuzzi, personal safe and all the other amenities.
- Superior Single Ocean View: At Atlantic main Deck, this individual cabin offers privacy with a picture window and all the basic facilities.
Leisure Time on Magellan
If you want to indulge in luxurious maritime experience than Magellan is just right for you; offering chic lounges, gaming facilities, spa, swimming & whirlpool, theatre-like-lounge and much more. Here we will briefly outline these attractions:
- Restaurants: Waldorf & Kensington restaurants lends you an opportunity to indulge in traditional English breakfast and leisurely five-course and delightful dinner. Raffles Bistro provides an alternative style for buffet style meals.
- Lounges: the lounges are the best way to enjoy the exhilarating panoramic ocean views. Some lounge bars offer a relaxation time to indulge in your favourite Captain’s Club is right in the middle of the ship, which almost always becomes the most popular spot among the customers. You can enjoy music, bar and friendly conversations with others. Show Lounge is a hot spot for the guests and staff to display their talented skills.
- Card Games: A card game lover cannot miss Card Room. A cosy spot where you can try your hand at few card games and entertain yourself with a well-stocked library and shopping gallery to buy some memorabilia.
And Yet More Entertainment
Music options from pianists to discos and drinks are some of the highlighting features of onboard entertainment. Specialized programmes are arranged to have talks by guest speakers and craft specialists. “A Laugh on the Ocean Waves”, is a special entertainment programme performed by the guest comedians to lighten your moods. During the team, fitness conscious people can go to gyms and beauty conscious people can visit the salon and spa. Your wish is our command here.
Some Special Offers
- Leisurely but traditional cruise experience
- A very high standard of professionalism in services offered
- 11 UK departure ports
- Opportunity of excursion at moist ports of call
- Cocktail party
- Variety of entertainment
A delightful combination of the expansive ambience of the ship with the friendly yet specialized services is what makes Magellan a perfect choice for your next holiday option.
Speak to a Cruise Expert 0330 043 1936
FOOD AND DRINK
HEALTH & BEAUTY