TONNAGE: 19,860 GRT
LENGTH: 176.28 m (578.35 ft) m
TOTAL CREW: 220
OCCUPANCY: 650 passengers
Cruise and Maritime Voyages (CMV) specialize in traditional British hospitality experience with a twist as the visitors do not have to fly around to reach a specific cruise; in contrast to the norm. the ships are designed as such to maximize the experience of fun, leisure and entertainment right in the middle of the sea. The fleet consist of smaller to mid-sized vessels, ensuring the maximum customer satisfaction.
Marco Polo is the most famous cruise in CMV fleet. The British and international market have highly appreciated the high standards maintained by the staff and crew over the years. The ambience, facilities and food are of the highest standard, thus making the whole experience memorable, especially when it is “adult-only” cruise. The five main lounge areas are the focal point of the main activities like music, performances, cocktail parties etc
Traditional teak decks and dark blue hull makes Marco Polo a very traditional cruise. With 800 passenger capacity in 425 cabins, the ship provides a very intimate atmosphere. The 8 passenger decks are connected to each other with 4 lifts and 3 main lobbies.
The spacious interiors of Marco Polo have enabled it to have multiple cabins, open spaces and deck areas. Depending on the deck levels, some cabins even offer an ocean view. There are 15 categories of cabins depending on the deck level. De luxe cabin and Suites have some extra privileges in comparison to the others. The Inner cabins are named as such because they only receive artificial light. For the convenience of readers, some of the cabins are described below:
- Standard Plus Twin Inner: These cabins are mostly located on Baltic and Atlantic Decks. Equipped with two lower beds, all these Inner cabins give all the necessary facilities.
- Standard Single Inner: These Inner single cabins are ideal for the passengers who are travelling 2 of these are on Caribic Deck 3 are on Columbus Deck with all the basic amenities.
- Superior Twin Ocean View: These cabins are located on Amundsen and Columbus Decks with partial or full ocean view. But all the cabins have full standard facilities.
- De Luxe Ocean View: 2 of De Luxe Cabins are located on Pacific Deck and the other 6 are on Navigator Deck. The first two have twin beds and later 6 have Queen size bed. These cabins have large windows and spacious enough sitting area.
Leisure Time on Marco Polo
If you want to indulge in luxurious maritime experience than Marco Polo is just right for you; offering chic lounges, gaming facilities, spa, swimming & whirlpool, theatre-like-lounge and much more. Here we will briefly outline these attractions:
- Restaurants: Waldorf & Kensington restaurants lends you an opportunity to indulge in traditional English breakfast and leisurely five-course and delightful dinner. Raffles Bistro provides an alternative style for buffet style meals.
- Lounges: The Palm Garden Lounge is a favourite spot for those who want to enjoy the panoramic ocean view. The Columbus Lounge offers privacy and relaxation with your favourite The Captain’s Club is a popular lounge as passengers can free mingle with each other. Be it a cordial conversation, or sunbathing along the pool or indulging in the ocean view with a flute of a delightful drink; the Lounges in Marco Polo are an ideal refuge.
- Health & Beauty: Pamper yourself and your body at the sauna and steam room or groom yourself in hairdresser and treatment room. Relaxation is guaranteed.
- Card Games: A card game lover cannot miss in the Nansen Card Room. A cosy spot where you can try your hand at few card games and entertain yourself with a well-stocked library and shopping gallery to buy some memorabilia.
And Yet More Entertainment
- Music options from pianists to discos and drinks are some of the highlighting features of onboard Specialized programmes are arranged to have talks by guest speakers and craft specialists. The guest speakers are avid and passionate orators with skills in specified areas. There talks about maritime history, gardening or even criminology will definitely give a food to thought.
- Evening entertainment is dominated by dance, music and drinks. The variety in music suits the moods of the guests.
Marco Polo cruises are exclusively for the entertainment of adults. Families are also welcome but bear in mind that there are no activities for children. Come and spend some tranquil time with us.
Speak to a Cruise Expert 0330 043 1936
MARCO POLO LOUNGE
JADE WELLNESS CENTRE
FOOD AND DRINK
SCOTTS PIANO BAR
FULLY AIR CONDITIONED