Velassaru’s glistening beach and bright turquoise lagoon create a serious ‘wow’ factor on arrival. The resort has a slightly younger vibe and is ideal for honeymooners and couples. Vela, the main restaurant, is the perfect place to enjoy dishes from the interactive buffet and live cooking stations. But it’s definitely worth trying the à la carte offerings which include the popular Teppanyaki with its idyllic spot over the lagoon and serving Japanese cuisine with a creative twist, and Sand, where you can enjoy dishes inspired by the Indian Ocean on candlelit tables dotted along the beach.
- Watch a film on the beach at the outdoor movie night
- Take the dolphin discovery experience
- Deluxe Bungalows are individual single-storey buildings a few metres from the water, with a raised sleeping area.
- Breakfast at Vela
- 1 scheduled morning dhoni cruise
- Group sunset yoga on the beach 3 times per week
- 1 scheduled guided snorkelling tour of the house reef
129 beach and water bungalows and villas
What to bring and Flight InformationWhat to Bring
- Tue 18th Jun 2019 - £1305
- Thu 20th Jun 2019 - £1305
- Sat 31th Jun 2019 - £1305
- Mon 16th and Tue 17th 2019 - £1499
- Sun 22th, Mon 23rd, Tue 24th, Sun 29th and Mon 30th September 2019 - £1499
Speak to an Expert 0330 043 1936